Saturday, February 15, 2014

S.W.A.T- Love is in the Air

I'm back. Two posts in two days. That is kind of a record for me lately. Life has been super busy and I am finding it hard to juggle everything and do it all well lately.
Yesterday I promised a layout that I find dear to my heart. David and I have been married for 20 years. My biggest regret from the actual wedding was not hiring a dependable and great photographer. We were given some of the proofs, about 1/2 of what we ordered and then he disappeared. We have no album, some great shots and some that are just eh. My very favorite picture of us in the limo was one that we never got back and didn't get the proof of. I think since they were such a source of disappointment I haven't ever really done much with them but lately I have been pulling them out and getting the urge to get what I do have into some great pages that will showcase a day that is so important to us. This was our official first kiss as husband and wife.


Oh my goodness, we look young! 19 and 21...way too young when it comes to my boys. I think about Nathan being married in less than 5 years and my head spins. NO WAY! Anyway, I was able to use up a lot of my stash with this layout. This line is from Authentique. It is their Lovely collection and it has been sitting in my stash for awhile now. I used one of the very first Cricut cartridges I bought way back, Love Struck. I did add a little new with the cute wooden hearts from Creative Embellishments. that I first covered with a white gelatto and then painted with red paint. It doesn't show well on this picture but when you look at it in real life it made a very cool ombre effect.

Make sure you take a look at all the love inspiration on the S.W.A.T.  blog today. Our new drill is all about love and we would love to see what you create. There is an awesome prize up for grabs this month. Come take a look and play.

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I think we had the same wedding photographer!! LOL. Ours didn't have any from the reception, at all. I had lots of bitterness over the photos for a long time too. Nuts! but I love your layout of you and your sweetie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Love all the red and white layers and the title design!
    Bummer about your wedding photos though!
    Off to check out SWAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gorgeous wedding layout! Hi Lisa! I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. More info on my blog at http://lee-annelovethejourney.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one that comes in.