Friday, November 2, 2012

Winning is So Fun!

Good Friday morning! So glad the weekend is here. We have our last football game of the season today. I am planning on spending much of the weekend at my parents doing things they need done around the house. My boys will also be spending time there raking up the leaves from the two huge Oak trees in their yard. I had that job many, many times growing up in that house and from experience, they will be two tired boys when the job is done :)

So winning... we all love it, right? Well, I have that winner from my guest design post and that person is...
Comment #5- Jen Friel.  Yeah, Jen! There are some goodies on your way to scrap some of those Halloween pictures I know you got the other night.

And speaking of winning, look what showed up in my mailbox!

Now that is some scrappy goodness. This is the ENTIRE City Sidewalks line from Pink Paislee. I am loving the addition of the pale blue to the traditional colors. And it has such an old time Christmas feel. Can you believe this entire line was the prize for joining in and winning one of the World Cardmaking Day challenges on the Pink Paislee blog?  This is the mini card set that I made that led to these goodies.  I used papers and embellishments from their super cute Prairie Hill collection that I had on hand.


Cute cards to have on hand for a little pick me up for someone. My card supply has become dangerously low, so World Card Making day seemed like a fun time to add to my collection and play along with all the fun that was going on besides.  I also made a card for their Masculine category.  I find it much harder to make cards that work for men.


That's it for today. Just wanted to share the fun with you. How many of you participate in blog challenges or have ever won some sweet goodies, scrappy or otherwise?

Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you for winning such a huge, "yummy" prize pack!
    Those are nice cards you created! I like that they are the same yet different... a great way to show off the different ways you can use the same products!
    I always wonder how card makers can part w/ their creations???? I could never, and that's why I don't make cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy you got your goodies!! If I couldn't win, I'm at least glad it was someone I "know". LOL! Can't wait to see what you create with this gorgeous collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! Congrats and have fun with all that lovely Pink Paislee goodness. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate each one that comes in.